BASE LIT - RGB BLADES:
- Hold down the power button for 1 second. A sound will play and the Red LED ring around the power button will illuminate. The saber is now in awake mode.
Awake mode operation:
- Pressing the power button will turn the blade on and activate sounds and effects.
When the blade is lit, the power button operates in the following ways:
Blaster Deflection – Tap Power Button
Saber Lock-Up – Hold the power button for 0.5 seconds, Red LED will flash 1 time, then release
Change Blade Color (Rainbow) – Hold the power button for 1 second, the Red LED will flash 2 times, then release to cycle through blade color spectrum (rainbow colors). Once a desired color is reached, tap the power button again to set the color.
Change Blade Color (Solid Colors) Hold the power button for 1.5 seconds, the Red LED will flash 3 times, then release to cycle through the solid blade colors. Once a desired color is reached, tap it to set the color.
Turn Off Blade Light - Hold the power button for 2 seconds, the Red LED will flash 4 times
When the blade is off, but the RED LED is lit, the power button operates in the following ways:
Select the Volume - Hold the power button for 0.5 seconds, the Red LED around the power button will flash 1 time, while the blade is off, but still in wake mode.
LED Light Effects (Stable, Unstable, Pulse) – Hold the power button for 1 second, the Red LED around the power button will flash 2 times, while the blade is off, but still in wake mode.
Choose Sound Fonts (9 sets available) – Hold the power button for 1.5 seconds, the Red LED around the power button will flash 3 times, while the blade is off, but still in wake mode,
Power Off - Hold the power button for 10 seconds to make the saber sleep. If the saber sits idle for 10 minutes it will also enter deep sleep again.
Sleep mode operation:
- When the saber is in deep sleep there will be no lights or sounds available to save battery power.
- Strong enough for medium to heavy dueling. Has flash-on-clash effect for realistic saber duels
- Ultra-loud sound volume and bright LED lights
- Removable blade: use the provided tool to loosen the screws in the hilt
- This saber has infinitely variable colors to choose from
- Removable battery (if you remove the sabers main body)
- Can connect 2 sabers directly into one double blades saber (coupler needed for some designs)
- The saber has battery reverse connection, charging and discharging protection
- Charging time takes around 4 hours. Please use 5V wall charger or devices with USB port to charge
- Removable electronics kit, once screws got loose please use the given tool to tighten them
Issue 1 - Saber has no sound
- Saber may be in mute mode. Turn off the saber, then hold the button for 0.5 seconds to change sound volume.
Issue 2 - Saber loses either red, blue or green color does not light up at all, or has no swing or clash sounds
- Charge the battery for one hour, as this is likely a low battery issue. Removing and reinstalling the battery may fix it if the issue is not related to charge.
Issue 3 - When charging, saber cues 'charging' then immediately indicated 'ready'
- The battery is not making contact properly with the plates inside. Open the saber and carefully adjust the connectors so that the positive and negative both touch easily.
Issue 4 - If any other problem occurs that the above methods won't fix
- Please contact our customer service team.
- Press and hold the LED button to bring out of sleep you will hear a ‘Power On’ voice, and the LED button will turn on.
- Press the button once, quickly, to ignite the blade
When the Blade is Lit, the following controls are activated based on the flash of the LED button:
Blaster Deflect: A quick press will initiate a single blaster deflect
Drag Effect: Press and hold the button for one flash, then This will initiate the drag effect. A quick press will end the drag effect.
Change Blade Color: Press and hold the button for two flashes, then this will initiate the color cycle. When the color you want shows, a quick press will end the color cycle.
Turn off the Blade: Continue to hold the button past 2 flashes to turn off the blade
While the blade is off, the following controls are activated based on the flash of the LED button:
Volume Control: Press and hold the button for one flash, then This will change the volume. There are 3 volume settings: Volume High, Volume Low, and Mute.
Blade Effect: Press and hold the button for two flashes, then This will change the blade effect. There are 5 blade effects: Steady, Pulse, Rainbow Blade, Unstable, and Fire Blade.
Blade Mode: Press and hold the button for three flashes, then This will change the blade mode. There are 3 blade modes: Standard Blade, Blaster Blade, and Ghost Blade. NOTE: blade effect above will not have any effect on Blaster Blade and Ghost Blade modes. Only blade color and font selection impact these modes.
Sound Font Options: Press and hold the button for three flashes, then This will change the sound font. The selection of fonts can be customized by the user.
Advanced Motion Controls
There are several motion or manual controls available on the XenoPixel V2.
- A direct and quick stabbing motion with the hilt level will ignite the blade
- A quick twist while the hilt is pointed down will change the sound font to the next one as long as the hilt is pointed downward.
- A quick twist while the hilt is pointed up will play a music track, if one or more are available in the selected fonts a quick twist again will stop the music.
- Hold the button and impact the hilt/blade to activate release the button to end lockup.
- While holding the button, a quick twist while the hilt is pointed down will change the selected blade Release the button to select the current color.
- While holding the button, a quick twist while the hilt is pointed up will play a special effect. This will also play a sound if the correct file in included in the font.
Proffie Board's are a type of sound board that has totally customizable sound fonts with endless possibilities. Check out this video for a detailed description of how to use/program it.